-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 27 January 2008 15:34
To: Gamers Discussion list
with email

Hi Darren,
Actually, the moderators aren't responcible for removing people from the

list when their emails begin bouncing. The list management software,
mailman, does this itself. When a persons email account begins bouncing
mailman will disable that subscription, and tell the moderators after
the fact.
Hth.

Darren Harris wrote:
> hi you guys,
>
> for the mailing lists, i apologise if this is off topic. but thought
> would post this just in case the mods decided to remove me from
> various lists because of what's been happening. it looks like i've got

> problems with my email. just letting you know. for some of today, my
> girlfriend hasn't been able to send emails yet i have been receiving
> others. if you have sent me any emails and if you get a message saying

> that basically i don't exist, i do, but for what ever reason the
> mailer system seems to be having a fit. i have no idea what's going
> on. i am getting some emails, but i must admit my emails have been
> quiet. so i don't think this is a localised thing. if you've have for
> what ever reason tried to send me emails, then please bare this in
> mind. if any mailing lists that i belong to keep bouncing, then this
> is the reason. my apologies. it's nothing i've done, it must be
> something with the mailing system itself. so please don't remove me,
> just please be mindful.
>
> many thanks all. like i say to the mailing lists i apologise for the
> seeming off topic post, but am doing a multi post thus i felt it
> necessary.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
list,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] You can make changes or update your
subscription via the web, at
list, please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
26/01/2008 15:45

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
26/01/2008 15:45