a simple boss? why not make him tough? and worth the kill?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 8:12 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Shoot Da Me Beta 3 (That Rhymes!)

Hello All,
RS Games is super-r s tastic to present Shoot Da Me Beta 3 with more
features than I can think of! We added alot of features, most which you'll
like (I hope!)
• Enhanced UI
• Many Bugs - All Known Are Fixed
• Score Posting
• A Simple Boss
• Improved Layout/Design
• Improved Size/Compression(Reduced by a mega-byte)
• Enhanced Support For Sighted Players (Title Frame)
• One Copter sound using Direct Sound Panning Technology
And the one bad feature:
• I wrote the readme as always [image: sad]!
And some more features....
We have some features we will be adding on the RSG page.
We would like to thank X-Sight Interactive and Mike F., for letting me use
there wonderful score posting system! (Applause!)

You can as always get it at www.rsgames.co.nr with our newly re-designed
website now with Valid HTML/CSS
We will be holding special contests throughout the year of who can get the
highest score and the best health, etc, as we upgrade everything. It is
programmed in standard PHP and Visual Basic 6.

Thank You Audyssey, I hope you enjoy this one.

-Ryan Smith
Head of RSG/Dev at X-Sight
www.rsgames.co.nr
*SDM 3 Released*
We welcome your feedback, [EMAIL PROTECTED] please.

Bye.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]