On my ftp I have 2 track makers. One is a random track maker and the other
one is the standard track maker. To get to my ftp do the following:

ftp site: djc.my-net-space.net
username: PlayingInTheDark Note each word is capitalized.
password: racing
port: 21
No passive mode.

The track makers are in the odds and ends area.

On 1/29/2008 at 3:25 PM Valiant \(on laptop\) wrote:

>Hi.
>It's possible to create your own race tracks for topspeed. Look around on
>the topspeed's website and see if you can figure out how from there, if
not,
>I'll write it up but I'd like to not have to grins.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
list,
>please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     djc's Jukebox:
http://paulmerrell.net:9212 (96K)
http://paulmerrell.net:9660 (96K)
http://ultrastreams.us:9660 (128K)
Saturday Evenings 9 to midnight Eastern.

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1

             email Or Msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694