Until everyone can calm down a bit, the entire list has been placed on
moderated status. Folks, if you don't want to read a message, exercise
your delete button. If you have a problem with a member on the list,
whether the member is a moderator or not, contact the other moderator or
the list owner privately instead of complaining about it on list. This
is why it's not just one person running the list. Continuing to bicker
about this on list serves no one and just adds to the high traffic about
the complaining in the first place. it always goes this way with lists,
someone complains, then someone replies about that complaint, then
someone else replies about the first two complaints, then someone adds
they don't care about the complaints, then the first person replies to
that one saying they don't care that they don't care. And it just spins
out of control. So, let's just all take a breather and relax a bit. if
people have problems with Tom, come to me or Kevin privately, if people
have problems with me, go to Tom or Kevin privately. if people have
problems with Kevin, come to me or Tom privately. Do you see how it works?

Thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos -- http://www.asmodean.net