Hi John,
Oh, I see. Yes, I wondered why that speed throttle wasn't doing anything
with FreeTTS. Now, I know. <Smile>
As for the different voices it is too bad you can't use  MBrola do to
licensing and copyright with FreeTTS. That would allow you to have
different male and female voices for your mysteries.
Anyway, thanks a lot for listening to my requests.