Hello everyone

  Okay I'm sending out the usual reminder today about the next issue of the
mag.  It will be the first of 2008 and hopefully I'll be able to include
something about the upcoming voting/awards.
  I want to encourage, and almost beg, content thus far is going to be thin!
So articles and reviews are extremely important to make this publication
good this time.
  A few review ideas would include:
Homer on a Harley
Monty preferably from someone with an unlocked version but not necessarily
7-128 gamebook & games

Articles could be about genres of games not yet fully explored, types of
games you prefer to play over others and why, and even poetry as we featured
an issue or two back.  Almost anything game related!
  As always I'll do my best to put together Audyssey and make it a good one
but help is not only welcome but needed in keeping the diversity and
viewpoints fresh.

Thanks
Ron
Audyssey Editor