Hi,

I just started setting up Miriani with Monkeyterm.
I just use Monkeyterm for the first time, but it works ok for me this far.
I downloaded the scripts from Liams site and the scripts for Jaws are
working, the game speaks. But the sounds that are included do not play.
Could someone please help me with that? I installed the soundpack, but only
the scripts work, not the sounds.

And another question:
After I opened the miriani.xml for the first time, how do I save or open it
the next time so the scripts work? Do I have to open the .xml file everytime
like I did it the first time or is there a quicker way?

Thanks for your help and sorry for my perhaps stupid questions, but I am
just a beginner! :-)

Greetings
Sarah
--
"Amicus certus in re incerta cernitur."
(Einen sicheren Freund erkennt man in unsicherer Sache.)