Has anyone had success with any of the handheld games of fishing that are sort
of like a vibrating fishing rod?  I have one called "Lunker Deep Sea" that I
haven't been able to use as of yet.  I was able to catch fish with one several
years back that was called "lunker bass", but this one must be more visual than
that one was, and it doesn't have as good of a feel to it when a fish nibbles.

---
If you don't stand behind our troops,
please, feel free ... to stand in front of them!