From: "shaun everiss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 1:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] What is your Gameing Rig Specs?

Oh man.
You seem to have the best system.

my system.
I have a fujitsu 40gb drive now broke external and 2 mem sticks one is
winfast and I forget the other one 1 is 128mb the other is 1gb.

My system

toshiba satelite  a 10
512mb ram.
st33262a usb 300gb har drive. external.
toshiba 4021gas internal 40gb drive
intel 8252 8255 gm me graphics, shared 64mb on main board.
liton (r) soaw 1963 dvd writer
toshiba dvd rom reader sdr2412
teak 05 pub external floppy.
intel 82801 dbm storage ata controler 24ca
2 ide channels.
a canoscan n676u scanner
a keyboard standard.
an alps internal mouse and  a netscrol+ traveler external.
a toshiba software modem.
and a toshiba internal moniter.
intel r pro 100 network card on motherboard.
a toshiba topic 100 bus pcmcia.
intel m4 2.4ghz p4 processer.
soundmax intigrated audio, on chip.
I also have a roland vsc emulater and a yamaha sxg 50 here.
and an intel usb controler.
Yeah this toshiba box has onchip devices and intels.
Its not that fast compaired to the other system and the fan is semi noisy.
Still works, just don't run fs2k on it or vmware though.

At 07:09 a.m. 6/02/2008, you wrote:
>Thought I would throw a topic out there.
>

>What is Your Gameing Rig specs.
>

>Mine
>

>Main Gameing Rig.
>

>Intel 2 Duo 1.86 Ghz Overclocked to 2.98 Ghz with 4 meg Cach 1066 Bus
>
>EVGA NVida 8series Mobo
>
>3 74 Gig Raptor 10k drive in a Raid 5 Total 148 gigs
>
>3 Terabytes Yes Tera Bytes of Network attached storage.
>
>4 Gigs of DDR 2 1066  OCC Ram
>
>2 Sound Blaster Gamer Sound cards
>
>1200 watt  Tagan Power supply
>
>2 Dual Layer DVD burners
>
>Windows Vista Ultra
>
>All cooled with a Water cooling kit.
>

>And what make this system so hot, is that there is no monitor, no mouse
>just
>the box, keyboard and speakers.  My brother Hates me for having this system
>and he with a cheesy clunker.
>

>Any how, this is not supposed to be a flaming bragging right topic.  Just
>wondering what people have out there.
>

>I could have listed my other 5 other rigs I have here in this room.  Which
>are kind of old ones now since this one has been built only a few months by
>me.
>

>Kuvvosh
>
>---
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]