I tried that.  It keeps giving me an error message saying that it
isn't installed.  It's on the C drive, so their shouldn't be any
problems.

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"You're asking if we have a problem? Well, let's see here--we
have a fully armed regiment of soldiers on our tail who have a
strong desire to kill or mame us horribly.  Does this look like a
problem to you?"

--Rad Zane, the Elementalists

"Things are about to get very ugly, very fast.  You guys
leave--I'll clean up the mess."

--Tiana Rose, the Elementalists

"Oh, there's only a hundred of them.  Let's rock!"

--Mark Barrington, the Elementalists

"Hey, bumblehead! Did a fire hydrant unload on you or was that
just me blasting through your defenses?"

--Adrian Fleck, the Elementalists

www.usagames.us.  It unlocks the game.