Hi,

When I try downloading chopper challenge I get the following error.

Warning:  file(click_count.dat) [
function.file
]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/home/xsighti1/public_html/xsight/ccount/click.php on line 47

Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/xsighti1/public_html/xsight/ccount/click.php on line 52
 This ID doesn't exist!

Josh