HI all
I'm at work at the moment but the system on which we perform our duties is down
so we have to keep ourselves busy.
I'm feeling borred, I wish to listen to some game recordings.
Is it possible for 8 people to  send  me each one of the parts of raul's super
liam recording? my cellphone has a 1 gb mailbox.
I thought if  8  people could send me the files of raul's recording, if each of
the  8  people send me one then I can listen to it on my cellphone as my
cellphone has an mp3 player.
Or else any other cool game recording, but preferably raul's super liam game
recording. Please sent me a notice to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to inform me  if you
have sent the recordings.
Please send the  recordings to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I need you to sent me a confirmation message to  the other address as my phone,
unlike my pc, doesn't automatically alert me of incoming e-mail.
 I can't download the  recordings as I'm not allowed internet access at work
and my cellphone's browser is not user friendly with talks.