Hi,
I decided it's time to flame me! Just Kidding, I would like some honest
reviews of sdm, with anything you have to say constructive, of what you feel
should be changed. Also, I see an SDM Contest Edition in my magic crystal
ball, and I see a winner on the homepage, who won fairly! That's whats
coming in the future, an sdm contest edition, with the current goal, if
applicable and anti-cheating protection. Users suspected of cheating will
not be allowed to participate in that contest, and may play next times. We
hope this will be a monthly event. The new enemies are looking good, not the
same for the side scroller (noo!), but I will continue to yell and fix SDM's
side scroller. Once the side scroller is added, that's all I have planned,
so please give out your ideas, even something that is difficult... We've
also added a score posting policy (boo!). Sorry, but some users feel they
need to use foul language, post false email addresses and names, and cause
trouble with the boards. I also added some things to the dev center...
Thanks.
-Ryan Smith
www.rsgames.co.nr