Hi Claudio,
Well, the Top Gun game on worddial, it is a game where you can play against
other users, but there isn't a game where you can play against a friend,
like two-player totally, they all work like ranking things. By the way, I
haven't forgot about our German and English lessons, it's just that I can't
get for-the-people to work properly, we could try Skype maybe sometime next
week if you are on Skype?
Ari