Hi,
What Apache server were you running? Up to date I hope! Also, I'm kind of
sick of these hackings... first rsg, what do these people look at every
vulnerability possible! How this morning? I was on it around noon I
believe.. At least just the data was gone, and they didn't replace
index.phpwith something else! I feel bad for you, if you need
anything, and if theres
any kind of logging of visitors and logins which I'll get around to
eventually to code, you really should take some kind of action, stuff like
this gets out of control..

-Ryan