That would be kind of nice.  Oh, BTW, when are submissions due
for the next issue? Or the one after that, if I've passed
deadline?

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"Tidings of death have many wings."

--J.  R.  R.  Tolkien

"For Venus smiles not in a house of tears."

--William Shakespeare

"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow
for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory.  I love only
that which they defend: the city of the Men of NĂºmenor."

--J.  R.  R.  Tolkien

Beautiful she is, sir! Lovely! Sometimes like a great tree in
flower, sometimes like a white daffadowndilly, small and slender
like.  Hard as diamonds, soft as moonlight.  Warm as sunlight,
cold as frost in the stars.  Proud and far-off as a
snow-mountain, and as merry as any lass   I ever saw with daisies
in her hair in springtime."

--J.  R.  R.  Tolkien

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

--William Shakespeare

etc?

I don't

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --