Hi,
Oh so thats how did it, so he had to into the Linux system first then
deleted the files with rm - rf?
I believe I remember Sun did some kind of update? It doesn't let it get
removed or something, but I am glad its back. That could go to legal action,
its against the US Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of I believe 2000...
Cheers

Ryan Smith