Hi all,
Please forward to people who are interested in games and have a Pac Mate. I
don't know if any of you guys would also write to show that we are quite a
group who would like this, but I have emailed FS, attaching coppies of the
game interpreters that I've had some sort of success with, and told FS of my
experience, example that the .z5 and tads interpreters won't read all the
game text, and that they should try and make the interface so that JAWS can
read the environment automatically without having to route the cursors. I
know that, probably for the most part, I don't know whether I can expect
anything from FS, but, like I tried to explain to them in my email, text
adventures are a past time of many blind people, and it is a fun thing to do
while travelling, as well as improving language and thinking. So, I'd also
appreciate other Pac Mate owners to also write in if they are having these
problems, it's is a long shot, but maybe FS will do something if enough of
us are interested.
Ari