Hello all!
Today i have send the wrong mail from nicol to the list.
Also, i try it again and i hope, it will be the right.

>        Hello guys
> I  have extremely big remorse. I am so sorry I went on like a mad person.
> I'm so sorry, that's  not how ya all know me.
> I'm so desperately afraid that my mad posts caused my reputation to drop 
> as
> a member of the gaming community. I'm so afraid nobody will ever like me
> after my mad posts. But I  can at least try to ask for forgiveness.
> Yes raul, you were  correct. I definitely don't have the president's 
> number,
> I was totally mad.
> I have a huge weak point which I really have to work on, if something at 
> my
> workplace stresses me I must not take it out on  innoscent groups such as
> this list and that's what I did. Yes, I was in the beginning  disappointed
> that damion  charges for a turn based game but it was more stress at my
> workplace that took control of me.
> Please damion, don't be cross with me.  The message I sent the list from 
> my
> cellphone is because I thought the mods only put the address on moderated
> status from which I flamed you. Mods,  as long as I'm not put on moderated
> status forever that's fine. I understand putting me on moderated status is 
> a
> form of discipline, I see it in that light. I'm just so terribly afraid 
> that
> the gaming community doesn't like me anymore. I want to be accepted, I 
> don't
> wanted to be seen as a mad person, being avoided.
> Please gaming community, forgive me. I was mad and I admit it.
> Where will I ever do such a  mad thing like phoning the president? You all
> were right,  the president will not listen to a blind person's gripe about 
> a
> game.
> But damion, now I fully understand it, its your game, you decide what to
> charge for it and I respect it.and phil please forgive me for saying: 
> nobody
> wants to vote for your game because there is a lot of bugs in it.
> The bug that the game restarts the whole time, is pretty annoying, as I
> can't get  any further, but I was too harsh.
> So am I forgiven? and oh yeah, Thomas is also very disappointed in me,
> Thomas am I forgiven? Mods, am I forgiven?
> Look what mistake did andy made long long ago by cracking games and andy 
> is
> now seen as a valid member of the gaming community, what andy did long ago
> is forgiven and forgotten. So if  an x cracker can be forgiven, I'm sure I
> can be forgiven for saying hurtfull things and harassing damion.
> I'm 29 yeares old and I'm not a spoiled brat although it looked like it
> through my posts, each game I own I paid for, by using my money for which 
> I
> work very hard for.
>
> 



---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to