Hi, I tried putting your ip address in the servor selector.  I did that. 
However it would connect to your servor.  It just kept repeating do I want 
to join a local network game join an internet game, or host a servor I 
thought it was my firewall ht's not that either why isn't it working?

Jason
windowslive contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] skype contact kb3icc This is Jason known 
as Blind Fury
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Cory" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 6:39 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] huge TopSpeed game!


>I would like to get a huge Top speed game going. America is the track and 
>my ip is
> 72.93.209.119Hope to see you on the track,LaterCory
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
> list,
> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to