hello

Has any developer ever consider a spin off of grand theft auto?
i know this type of game is for eighteen plus or R rated, as you say
in the states, but surely we should break away from old style games
and go for something more modern. If we want more adventurous and in
the end, more adult oriented games as in GTA for the PS2 and other
consoles, ten i feel we have to break away from the games for everyone
section and maybe be more adventurous
If i could program, i'd start planning it out now to be honest, have a
game that's truely 3d. Maybe, thomas, you could license your engine or
use it to produce a game such as this in the future. You stated i
bleieve this engine will even let you drive vehicles etc?
will