Hi. 

I've recently been asked to play in another tabletop rp game with several 
friends. Unlike what I usually play though, this game (7th sea), uses a very 
different dice system (rolling varying numbers of D10's). 

I was therefore wondering, if it was possible to install a second copy of gma 
dice, which I can then customize the presets especially for 7th sea, ---- while 
obviously having the first copy stil there for other purposes, ---- such as 
playing gamebooks or in other more standard tabletop rp games. 

I assume this is possible, but I don't want to cause too much trouble, but I've 
never tried to install the same program twice before, and I'm not sure how it's 
done without creating huge amounts of problems with replacing files, shortcuts 
etc. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Beware the Grue! 

Dark.
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to