Folks,

Our company has just released a free on-line service for people searching
for free or low-cost accessible computer games suitable for learning or
rehabilitative environments.

The accessibility accommodations include blindness, low vision, color
blindness, deafness, motion impairment, and cognitive impairment.

Our Accessible Learning through Entertainment and Recreation Tools (ALERT)
project provides the following:

Where to get those accessible games
What to look for in selecting those games
How to apply those games to learning objectives
Who to go to for help

The ALERT project is being publicized to school psychologists, special
education teachers, geriatric care managers, the early stage Alzheimer's
community, and the brain training market.

I mention this here because the ALERT "Where to Get Games" list includes
Audyssey game developers from our Top 25 Web Sites for Gamers who are Blind
list. If you start getting pinged from strange places, blame us <smile>

Also, if anyone here does know an educator or caregiver who might want to
use accessible computer games for their work, it's a good resource, totally
free, and doesn't ask for an email address or require registration.

It's at www.7128.com

John Bannick
CTO
7-128 Software