Hi,
[Quote]
I want also learn a programminglanguage but the pro blem is:
I com e at my home, i make my homeworks, i eat, i and then i want a bit
freetime.
[End Quote]
That is why I never give a definite, or even relative release date.
You can never predict the school work or anything else, but I usually
find some spare minutes to work on anything, such as the typing game.

Also Damien, if you want me to work on anything, just IM me...
Good Luck, your best bet is to go with spend minimal money and make
freeware games. If it's good enough, spend minimal money and sell
it....though the sound aren't going to be perfect, so an inexpensive
game....

Good Luck though Damien, that stinks you have to get some kind of
business license...

-Ryan
Head of RSG
Dev at X-Sight
www.rsgames.co.nr
*Announced Development of Typing Suite 2008*