Hello Audyssey,
We have started our contest of sdm. (Shoot Da Me) You can download
contest edition from the website. Please read the rules, some of them
are not common sense. There is no prize, however the winner might just
get an auto-cheater of sdm....just maybe [smile.] (Prizes in future) I
think it is explained, however if for some reason you cannot access
the link from the homepage, the link to the page and download is:
http://www.x-sight-interactive.net/rsgames/sdmcontest.html
or
www.rsgames.co.nr/sdmcontest.html
PS: The boards are up and are different from the sdm boards. It will
say Contest Edition boards, and can be found on the Scoreboards page.
I ensured you are getting SDM Beta 3, with changes for contest
edition. Nothing else was added, and there is no boss.
We hope you enjoy this contest..... we are open to suggestions. I
would also appreciate feedback, please try to make is constructive,
not flamed.
Thanks.
-Ryan Smith
Head of RSG
Dev at X-Sight
www.rsgames.co.nr
*SDM Beta 3.2 URL Update Released (Just URL Fix) and SDM Contest Beginning!*