Ari,

Help me make our memory games better.

Explain to me what you mean by "it stops and gives you a score, it should
just carry on with more objects."

No complaint in the slightest. I just never get enough good feedback from
real players.

Kim's Game, like many of our memory games, has 10 levels.
You solve a level and get another puzzle.
You don't get any score spoken(unless you ask for it via the F4 key) until
you solve the 10th level.

Do you mean that the game should go on to levels higher than the 10th level?

Thanks,

John