From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of constantine (on laptop)
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 7:42 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] people interested in accessible games?

Just so other people know, goatstore.org is a great place to get systems
for
very cheap prices- maybe even better than ebay, lol.

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 2512 mb DDR ram(
hopefully!), Fujitsu 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive