Dear List,

This is only an idea, but I'd really like input on this as it
might end up involving the whole community's efforts.  I am
thinking how cool it would be if the community began an online
"book" that would basically span the history of accessible games.
It would mostly be a compilation effort (probably from Audyssey),
and would include history, theory, profiles of significant
developers, and reviews of big games.  People could obviously
write stuff for it that would be included.  I even thought of a
title.  "The Sound of the Screen: The Past, Present, and Future
of Accessible Gaming," penned by the Audyssey Community.  What do
you guys think of this? Maybe something we could all work on over
the summer?

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"Tidings of death have many wings."

--J.  R.  R.  Tolkien

"For Venus smiles not in a house of tears."

--William Shakespeare

"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow
for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory.  I love only
that which they defend: the city of the Men of NĂºmenor."

--J.  R.  R.  Tolkien

Beautiful she is, sir! Lovely! Sometimes like a great tree in
flower, sometimes like a white daffadowndilly, small and slender
like.  Hard as diamonds, soft as moonlight.  Warm as sunlight,
cold as frost in the stars.  Proud and far-off as a
snow-mountain, and as merry as any lass   I ever saw with daisies
in her hair in springtime."

--J.  R.  R.  Tolkien

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

--William Shakespeare

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---