Hi.

Well, these stats were not bad, and I do not know how I got 94% laser
since I fired left and right. But:

Final Score: 721765
You beat the game! Congratulations!
Difficulty: Easy/Walk in Space
Game Duration: 25 minutes
Total laser shots fired: 899
Laser accuracy: 94.0%
You successfully landed on the Landing Ship bonus level and received
100000 points, as well as an extra life.
You killed 4 rounds of ships on the Ship Barrage Bonus level, and
received 60000 points. You were also awarded a super laser.
Number of lives lost: 2
You lost your first life on level 16
You lost your second life on level 16
On normal levels, you moved your ship a total of 5617 times.
On Gorbian levels, you moved your target a total of 228 times.
You destroyed 106 Cruiser's
You destroyed 42 Lunar Lifter's
You destroyed 136 Enforcer's
You destroyed 73 Hovercraft's
You destroyed 81 Liquidator's
You destroyed 17 Gorbian Cruiser's
You destroyed 17 Gorbian Pod's
You destroyed 26 Gorbian Infiltrator's
You destroyed 20 Gorbian Destroyer's
You destroyed 50 moon rocks
You avoided 36 bombs in the process of killing Lord Vector
You picked up a super laser on wave 2
You picked up a rifle on wave 3
You picked up a smart bomb on wave 6
You picked up a 20000 point bonus on wave 7
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 7
You picked up a portal on wave 9
You picked up a super laser on wave 11
You picked up a super laser on wave 14
You picked up a base reinforcer on wave 15
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 15
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 15
You picked up a super laser on wave 15
You picked up a 30000 point bonus on wave 15
You picked up a super laser on wave 15

***Stats end***

Cool, eh? That wasn't bad, I had plenty of super lasers to kill vector
with, so many that I only had to shoot him about 10 or so more times
without the super lasers!