Hi Ari and all.

Sorry for the delay in responding, have been out sick with this blasted
cold thing that is going around.  Anyhow thanks for the response and
recommendations.  I will definitely look into the titles you mention.
By the way, as Tyler mentioned in an earlier message, a real cheap place
to get these games is http://www.goatstore.com/.  Their prices seem to
run anywhere between four and 8 bucks per game so you are not risking
much to get something and try it out.

So far I have fooled around with the beavis and butthead game and the
dolphin game and virtual Bart.  While you can have quite a bit of fun
with the B and B game I think the possibility of playing it anywhere
near all the way through without sighted help is slim to none.  I need
to read up on the others on gamefaqs so I can understand the games
better I have just screwed around with them so far.  I am gonna take the
system over to my sister and brother in law's place over the
thanksgiving weekend, my nephews are into gaming and I am sure they will
help me out some with the games to see if I can learn any more of them
or not.  I'll report here if I figure anything exciting out.

Best regards,

Tom