now listen to me all of you ungratefull bastirds out their. thomas is one of
the best game developers out their i do not want to loose him form the
community and nore do most other people. i am not looking foward to the side
scrowler because i was looking foward to the free d game.

i am thinking of leaving this community my self in support for thomas. if we
loose him as a devoloper then we are loosing one of the best and honnist
ones out their.

he should just fuck the lot of you and create the game that he wants. if
this polehad not have been done then you would not have gave a dam about the
free d game. it is the better option and you all know it you are just
griping because you are just thinking about your sad soft selfish selves
well if thomas leaves the community i would not blame him but then again i
am thinking of doing the same if he does in support for him.

just be grateful for the games you get and i know you would all play it if
it came out the reason you are griping is because you wern't getting what
you wanted. he had a good idear and the trueth is you all like the idear you
are just moning selfish people and if the griping does not immproove and we
loose thomas i may be some one who goes.

i am in complete support for thomas he is one of the nicest developers out
their and i wish i was on his staff and i hope to god you guys do not put
him off. he had so many good games in the pipe line like raceway and now it
looks like we could loose all theese good games that thomas had plans for.

take care that is all i have to say.

ian.