Hi, listers,

Maybe I'm missing something here, but some people were actually complaining 
about not getting what they paid for?  But you were getting something far 
superior than what you originally paid for.  That's like buying a SOB and when 
you were told you'd be receiving a Lexis for your money instead, you whined 
because you had paid for a SOB.
That boggles my mind, but it looks like you'll be getting exactly what you paid 
for after all.  Personally, I paid for the SOB but I'll be very happy to take 
the Lexis.

Allen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to