Hi Charles,
Exactly. Everyone matters. No matter what I decide I can not possibly 
please everyone with my decisions. However, I can listen to both sides 
of the issue and decide what to do based on the circumstances and what 
is said.
I do, and have always cared about what each and every customer has to 
say to me. Neither side is 100% right, but there is usually some truth 
in what they say. It is my job to find the truth in what people say and 
base my decision on what is true and right as a hole.
In some aspects I disagree with those asking for a side-scroller, but on 
the other hand I did advertise one. Since I can't deliver the one I was 
selling do to copyrights I then have to create one of a similar type. 
That may be the one and only way I can restore my integrety and trust 
with the community.



---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to