Well, if you could, please do visit the stats page and see what is  
active at the moment and connect to it.  Let me know what you get back  
and we'll see what we can do from there.

   Also, is your player name registered?…

Smiles,

Cara  :)


On Mar 24, 2008, at 3:48 PM, shaun everiss wrote:

> the only other one I know of is agrip.org.
> Even when I tried an invalid server, say just typing junk, I would  
> get connecting and then an error but I don't get the connecting to  
> server address message at all.
> I uninstalled the old version and loaded the new one but no luck.
> At 09:39 a.m. 25/03/2008, you wrote:
>>  Not my point.  <smile>  I'm wondering what other servers you've
>> tried?  What are you getting back with them?  Are you getting exactly
>> the same msg regardless of the server you're trying to connect to?…
>>
>> Thanks so much…
>>
>> Smiles,
>>
>> Cara  :)
>>
>>
>> On Mar 23, 2008, at 8:36 PM, shaun everiss wrote:
>>
>>> thats the thing.
>>> I type connect and the server name.
>>> Usually I then get connecting to servername, then connected.
>>> I don't get that at all.
>>> windows firewall never told me like it did when I got the other bits
>>> loaded first install.
>>> I just tried turning it off and still nothing so it aint the  
>>> firewall.
>>> I never get the connecting status  message.
>>>
>>> At 02:18 p.m. 23/03/2008, you wrote:
>>>> Have you tried other servers?  what did you get back?…
>>>>
>>>> Smiles,
>>>>
>>>> Cara  :)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Mar 21, 2008, at 10:00 PM, shaun everiss wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hi.
>>>>> Umis it just me or does the new aq not allow you to connect to a
>>>>> server anymore.
>>>>> i was trying to get on tbrn.net.
>>>>> and its not working.
>>>>> I can only play local.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> ---
>>>>> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
>>>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>> .
>>>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
>>>>> the list,
>>>>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>>
>>>> ---
>>>> View my Online Portfolio at:
>>>> http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ---
>>>> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
>>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>> .
>>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
>>>> the list,
>>>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
>>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> .
>>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
>>> the list,
>>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>> ---
>> View my Online Portfolio at:
>> http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn
>>
>>
>> ---
>> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
>> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
>> .
>> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of  
>> the list,
>> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> .
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of  
> the list,
> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
View my Online Portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to