No, but you could try a more appropriate list such as the blind 
programming list found on freelists.org.

Good luck.
.

Dickson Tan said the following on 3/26/2008 8:50 AM:
> Hi
> 
> I have been looking for a jaws-friendly c# editor and compiler. I have been 
> searching in vain. The editors and compilers I've found are horrible in terms 
> or screen reader friendliness and it has been a nightmare to even try getting 
> jaws to read properly. I.E it would read the line as blank when it was full 
> of code. Does anyone know of a JAWS-friendly compiler and sourcecode editor?
> 
> Dickson
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]


-- 
Raul A. Gallegos -- http://www.asmodean.net

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to