Hello all,
I received the mag on this list earlier today.  I found it in the junk
folder of MS Outlook.
Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of ari
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 4:51 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] hmmm no mag

Yeah, but this issue isn't there yet. I really think there's something
wrong, because I've checked both addresses, and spam folders and everything,
and since other guys aren't getting it, it must be something a bit wrong
there.
Ari 


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected] If you want to leave the list,
send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]



---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to