Hi James,
Yes. Unfortunately, do to the issues with copyrights over the game I 
wasn't able to complete the last 5 levels or so of the game. So it sort 
of just ends after level 6. Disappointing I know, but I am working on a 
new side-scroler project that might turn out better.

James Scholes wrote:
> Hi, I am really confused here, I get to the end of level 6 in Mysteries Of 
> The Aztecs, jump on a platform, and the game ends. Is this supposed to happen?
> James Scholes
> http://www.jamesscholes.com
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
> please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
>
>   


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to