The dan z website reveals all the info.

Dan Z games are now fully registered if you extract files from
his site into the installed demos.  What are the 3 file names
that you work with, and how are they put into the demo folders so
that the games are no longer demos?  I'm sure I'll seem like a
dummy when I see the answers I cannot come up with at the moment.
(grin of sheepishness)

>---
>Laughter is the best medicine.  Look around you and find a dose.
>---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]