From: "kelby carlson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 8:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] RPG Audio Game

Sounds great! I'd definitely like to try it when you have a basic
version, as I have a lot of friends who play visual RPG's and
playing one has been my dream for a while now.

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

It is quite easy for me to think of a God of love mainly because
I grew up in a family where love was central and where lovely
relationships were ever present.  It is quite easy for me to
think of the universe as basically friendly mainly because of my
uplifting hereditary and environmental circumstances.  It is
quite easy for me to lean more toward optimism than pessimism
about human nature mainly because of my childhood experiences.
It is impossible to get at the roots of one's religious attitudes
without taking in account the psychological and historical
factors that play upon the individual.
  --Martin Luther King, Jr.
  If the people who started wars didn't make them sacred, who
would be foolish enough to fight?

--Rhett Butler

recommended that I
>post the details of my project here.

>I'm currently programming an audio RPG game sort of a cross
between a
>rouge-like (a genre I love) and Final Fantasy.  So far it creates
random
>dungeons with twisty halls and rooms, allows you to navigate the
dungeon
>with audio, and offers preliminary combat, inventory, and
equipment.

>The rogue-like elements are random dungeons, items, and battles.
It's
>similar to Final Fantasy in combat: which is carried out in real
time.  My
>vision for this game is grand.  Absolutely huge.  But I'm
starting small.  I'm
>hoping to have a basic playable version that I can build on with
feedback
>from gamers.

>I've been posting my progress regularly and I feel I've come a
long way in a
>short time.  I have a few major milestones left to code, but I
want to have a
>small basic shell out soon.  The devil is always in the details
and I've been
>holed up battling annoying audio menu problems the last 2 days.
I think I've
>coded them into oblivion today finally.

>Jason
>---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
the list,
>please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---

[EMAIL PROTECTED]