Hi,

I have some tips I found in the manual. they are not really tips, but key
commands that may help get you more points.
1. pressing letter m turns off and on whether you hear all coins or just a
certain number of coins to target. so, if I start the game and as soon as my
level1 starts, quickly hit m1: I will only hear the nearest coin that can be
targeted. This helps me get more coins in a shorter amount of time, rather
than hearing all 20 some coins at once. pressing t lets you hear the elapsed
time, shift speaks your current score and h or y I think speaks the current
high score for that level. Oh yeah!
alt page-up, and alt page-down, turns up and down the volume of the music.
it helps to really read the manual before you play.

Josh