Its very much appreciated if someone  could give me the direct link for super
deekout. I'm away from my pc for 2 weeks. I'm visiting my mom. She cares for me
as i suffer from epelepsy. So i downloaded the game from my home pc before i
came to my mom. I canceled the download per accident. The second time it was
succesfull. But now i have 2 setup files of super deekout on my pc and both of
them is 39 megs. The one is the unfinished download. I can't understand why the
file is 39 megs if i canceled the download. Anyway, i copied the unfinished
file instead of the completed file to my thumb drive. When trying to run the
setup file on my mom's pc i got an error message that the setup file is
corrupt.  Since i will be away from home for so long while i recover, i need
something to keep myself busy. So i want to play super deekout on my mom's pc.
She said i can download the game from her dial up but i must pay her the money
for the time spent to download and since it will take 2 hours it will cost a
lot to download it from her pc. Now i want to download it from the web using my
phone. It will work out somewhat cheeper. The problem is: the talks screen
reader on my phone can't access all the links on the dan z games site. On most
sites it can't  access all links. It doesn't recognize the link to download the
setup file. It only recognizes the links for the game documentation and
installation guide. That's why i thought if i can get a direct link i can paste
it into the address bar of my phone's browser and the download will start
immediately. Once again its highly appreciated if someone could help.