Hi Louis.

Will this work for anything lower than Vista?  And what kind of game is
it?  I think I've heard of it a long time ago but can't remember much about
it.  I'm still using Windows Me and jfw 4.0 so I can understand if it won't
work on my system.  I just thought I'd ask before I go download it only to
find out it won't work for me.

MissWings