and with meranda.

orhan.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Orin
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 2:08 AM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Blind Chat App?

  With Adium you can do that sort of thing.
  Orin
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Skype: orin1112

  Do you like mudding? To discuss related  topics, go here.
http://www.tbmic.jiglu.com

  Do you like audio books? Would you like to hear them with enritching
  sound, music and acting? Stop reading books from the NLS, and go to
http://www.graphicaudio.net
  , you'll be glad you did. I don't work there, but I love them so much
  I have to advertise them in every email I send.

  On Apr 30, 2008, at 8:12 PM, Trouble wrote:

  > nope, can't cross platform imm programs.
  >
  > At 11:02 AM 4/30/2008, you wrote:
  >

  >> II've never used one of these chat apps before, so I don't know how
  >> they
  >> work.  If you have AOL Instant Messenger and your friend has
  >> Windows Live
  >> Messenger, can yuou talk to each other?
  >>

  >> --Bill

[EMAIL PROTECTED]