Hi,
Happy first of May y'all! Due to standardized testing, I've been
homework free, mostly.
RSG, me, have been very busy updating things. One thing, that some
people enjoyed modifing, How many times can you press space bar in a
minute, which I released in the dev center. I also modified it how
many times can you type (word excluded) in a minute, which I passed
along to contacts who requested it.
As you know, we've been quite busy with out 3D game. One issue I am
facing is three files with different code (regular game, side scroller
and 3D). To make them all one will require some time.
I have continued to add more guards, etc. Basically, your walking
around, and going into houses where people tell you clues. In further
versions, I may include trace evidence, and all kinds of things, but
for now it's people. I also limited it to 45 steps possible X and Z to
prevent your wandering around. I may include teleportation to X 0 Z 0,
and possibly a cheats.txt file for when you press the right button,
you will see a menu of preset locations. I will continue to add more
guards and the boss, but more of the advanced features are in the
future betas.

General Game

While spending time on the 3D, last night I spent about an hour fixing
bugs (score posting), and adding a background color changer. Some
people have little vision, or a visual impairment not leaving them
completely blind. Different colors with this kind of thing, I added a
button on the form with preset colors, and then when it runs out, goes
back the the original  color and so on.  I also wanted to make the
original game a bit more difficult. I added an opposite feature. Every
15 times you hit, the computer will choose randomly for you to
continue in original, or go to opposite (Left sound playing, hit
right). For more difficulty, if/when I add difficulty levels (Easy and
Normal), Normal would be every time (you could constantly be
switching!)

Some ?'s for the players.
1. What time for the guards would be of your preference
2. What would you like to see in the future beta's
3. When your shot, I'd hate to have you re-beat the whole game again,
so based on your health before, I may subtract it, and when it hit
zero, die.

A sound in need...
I will be searching for sounds, if you happen to own one and know
where it is, an attachment to a private email to me would be greatly
appreciated.
1) Door (Opening/Closing)
2) Alert of a house
3) Teleporting (Any alert sound I suppose)
A voice actor in need...
I would like a voice actor, or hopefully actors to act out some of the
people in the houses. I'll give a shot at it..but different people
would really make a different affect. If your interested, please give
me an email, that would be really appreciated as well. Pre-Recorded
Sapi could work (different accents) for some, but a few humans acting
would be cool. If not, I could try my fake accents (lol) or use the
almost  human-like SAPI accented voices.

Thanks Guys!

-Ryan Smith
RS Games
www.rsgames.co.nr