speaking of muds, does anyone play astaria?
the address is: astaria3.com port 5000.
I go by the name azarius... very blind friendly, no graphics, and any aski
maps that are made after discussingg with the admin are going to place on a
website the actual directions of what the map was trying to convey for the
blind.
there are elementalist,paladins,fighters,mages and thiefs and bards.
also there are clans as well.
look me up if you log on and need help...
it is very newbie friendly as well.