Hi Mich,
Oh, I see. Well, seeing as this is a flight game obviously turning and
walking forward/backward doesn't apply here.
I agree the controls are different, but they make sense. Muniwar has
done a lot to add a lot of realism to the game. Banking, rolling, and
breaking are all realistic maneuvers for a jet fighter.