Hi all,
Recently I bit the bullet and purchased myself an adventures guild
subscription. So far I love love love the guild subscription, and feel
it is well worth the price. However,now that I have the Guild
subscription I want to know where to off load some of my gear that
actually pays you some serious gold.
For example, I am still carrying around the Helm of the Stag. I have
been trying to sell it, and the largest offer is 100 gold. Although, I
know being a magical item it should fetch me a lot more than that if I
could just find someone interested in buying it for a reasonable price.
My house in Dernsig is literally packed with items I would like to sell
at market, but I am not going to sell until I find someone who is
willing to pay top dollar for it. I have some relatively good armor that
costs like 600 in the markets, but best offer is 200. That like is a
rather unfair offer since I would expect at least say 400 in solid gold
for the same offer used.
So any suggestions where i can begin conducting business would be
appreciated. I am sick of dealing with swindlers.Any more of their type
and I am going to run them through the gut with Goblin Doom which is
wicked cool in battle with those pesky goblins.