I do try and get to them when I can, usually it's the Saturday chats I'm
most likely to be at. *grin*   Quite enjoy them when it happens.

Ron

----- Original Message -----
From: "ari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2008 5:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Game Chat Reminder

Hi all,
For the first time in a long while, after my microphone has been sorted out
and stressful exams, I can probably come onto games chat, but I tried twice
before, and noone was there.  I reckon it's because I'm often there at the
time set, but, if I were to wait, does it fill up, or is it often the way
that this is basically just a robot reminder and hardly anyone actually does
do chats anymore?
Thanks
Ari

[EMAIL PROTECTED]