Hi,
What language. Do you mean C++?
If you mean C++ being hard I think is really debatable. All of us learn
differently find some things harder or easier than others. As for myself
I made straight A's in my C++ courses, and I never found it all that
difficult. others I know of say it is the most difficult programming
language they tried to learn. So my experience has showed me what is
easy for one man is hard to understand by another. It is relative to the
person not a proven fact that the language is easy or hard.
Smile.