Dear List,

Does anyone know of any MUD clients (a la Monkey Term) that work
with the free screen reader NVDA?

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

It is quite easy for me to think of a God of love mainly because
I grew up in a family where love was central and where lovely
relationships were ever present.  It is quite easy for me to
think of the universe as basically friendly mainly because of my
uplifting hereditary and environmental circumstances.  It is
quite easy for me to lean more toward optimism than pessimism
about human nature mainly because of my childhood experiences.
It is impossible to get at the roots of one's religious attitudes
without taking in account the psychological and historical
factors that play upon the individual.
  --Martin Luther King, Jr.
  If the people who started wars didn't make them sacred, who
would be foolish enough to fight?

--Rhett Butler

  True or false, that which is said of men often occupies as
important a place in their lives, and above all in their
destinies, as that which they do.

--Victor Hugo

It is not true that the saints and the great contemplatives never
loved created things, and had no understanding or appreciation of
the world, with its sights and sounds and the people living in
it.  They loved everything and everyone.

--Thomas Merton

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---